The 35th game of the ongoing ICC World Cup 2023 will pit Pakistan against New Zealand at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru, India, tomorrow (Saturday). The winner of the game will have a great chance to go to the semi-finals, thus it is very important. As of right now, only India has secured a spot in the semifinals. Google has released its forecast ahead of tomorrow’s pivotal encounter. It indicates that Pakistan has a 46% likelihood of beating the Kiwis and that New Zealand has a 54% chance of winning.
Who will win Pakistan vs New Zealand match?
After losing their first four matches in the tournament—against Afghanistan, Australia, South Africa, and India—Pakistan rallied to overcome Bangladesh by seven wickets in their final game in Kolkata. Conversely, the Black Caps lost three straight games against India, Australia, and South Africa after a strong start and at one time, four straight victories.
Should either team lose tomorrow, it would be extremely detrimental to their hopes of advancing to the tournament’s semifinal. In addition to trailing in net run rate (NRR), the Men in Green must now depend on Afghanistan’s games following Hashmatullah Shahidi’s team’s decisive victory over the Netherlands on Friday (today).