Read out the complete details about India Cricket Schedule of 2022 down below with us!
India Cricket Schedule of 2022 | All you need to know!
India’s forthcoming match series has been canceled before the IPL frenzy takes hold. ICC, the sport’s governing body, has put together a timetable for Test-playing countries. Each team is required to play at least two biannual series against the other throughout a span of ten seasons. The bilateral series must relate to a game played both indoors and outdoors. Check out the India Cricket Schedule for the year 2022 here.
- First T20– Chennai – June 9
- Second T20– Bangalore – June 12
- Third T20– Nagpur – June 14
- Fourth T20– Rajkot – June 18
- Fifth T20– Delhi – June 19
- Rescheduled Fifth Test, Birmingham – July 1
- First T20, Southampton – July 7
- Second T20, Birmingham – July 9
- Third T20, Nottingham – July 10
- First ODI, London – July 12
- Second ODI, London – July 14
- Third ODI, Manchester – July 17
Sri Lanka will host the T20 Asia Cup in September, and the World T20 will take place in November. Asian countries will host this cricket match. In September and November, Australia is on a tour to India. A total of four Tests and three Twenty20s.
Australia will host the T20 World Cup from October 16 to November 13 this year. There are a total of 45 T20 matches that India will compete in. Moreover, I anticipate an exciting contest in this match.