Lets us give you an insight into Pakistan’s Preparation For The Mega-Event T20 World Cup. Read out the complete details down below with us!
T20 World Cup | Insight to Pakistan’s Preparation For The Mega-Event
It has been said that the Pakistani squad will get into seven-day training and conditioning camp from Sunday at NHPC and LCCA ground. Also, PCB said that preparations for the T20 World Cup will be commenced from Sunday, October 10. Thus, Let us hope that the team of Pakistan performs well at the tournament because all the fans are relying on them for their happiness. Also, the players together with their families will be seen in the bio-secure bubble on Friday 08 October 2021. The ICC men’s t20 world cup will begin soon and all the players around the world are gearing up for it! Let us see who conquers the field of cricket.
“So After returning negative tests, the players will be allowed to commence their preparations from Sunday with the gym sessions at NHPC,” said the PCB.
“Also It will start at 6 pm. Therefore, No training activity has been scheduled for October 13,” it said.
Players’ online media interaction schedule
The following is the schedule of players’ online media interactions:
• 9 October – Mohammad Rizwan to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• 10 October – Bowling Consultant Vernon Philander to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• 11 October – Hasan Ali to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• 12 October – Shaheen Shah Afridi to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• 13 October – Vice-Captain Shadab Khan to address a virtual media session at 11 am
• 14 October – Captain Babar Azam to address a virtual media session at 11 am
Lastly, do not forget to share your thoughts with us in the comment box down below, right now! Feel free to ask any queries. Also, stay tuned for more news and updates.
Have a nice day!