SL vs WI Test 2 of 2 | Complete details

West Indies and Sri Lanka is all set for their 2nd test match. Let us see how SL vs WI Test 2 of 2 will come to its end. Read out the complete detail down below with us!

SL vs WI Test 2 of 2 | Complete details

Both teams, Sri Lanka and west indies are the competent teams that will play for the 2nd test match on 29th November 2021 at 9.30 am. All the fans are totally excited about it. As perceived, Sri Lanka holds a 50% winning probability. However, WI only possesses a 10% chance of winning the match together with a 40% prediction of a draw between both teams. So let us see who grabs the utmost victory in the field of cricket!


Gala International Stadium

Match Fixture

The match will be played from 29th November 2021 at 9.30 am.

West Indies squad

Kraigg Brathwaite (c), Jermaine Blackwood (vc), Nkrumah Bonner, Roston Chase, Rahkeem Cornwall, Joshua Da Silva, Shannon Gabriel, Jason Holder, Shai Hope, Kyle Mayers, Veerasammy Permaul, Kemar Roach, Jayden Seales, Jeremy Solozano, Jomel Warrican.

Sri Lanka squad

Dimuth Karunaratne (c), Oshada Fernando, Angelo Mathews, Dinesh Chandimal, Dhananjaya de Silva, Pathum Nissanka, Charith Asalanka, Minod Bhanuka, Kamil Mishara, Roshane Silva, Ramesh Mendis, Chamika Karunaratne, Praveen Jayawickrema, Lasith.

SL vs WI Test 2 of 2 | Complete details

Gulfishaa Avaan
Gulfishaa Avaan
Gulfishaa is writer who delivers engaging and informative news on sports to readers of Ten Sports TV Website.



Related Stories

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here