Rafael Nadal falling victim to COVID-19 is news of the day. Read out the complete details down below with us!
Rafael Nadal fall victim to COVID-19
Rafael Nadal is a Spanish tennis player famous for his utmost playing skills. Recently, on Monday he figured out that he has fallen victim to COVID-19. Also, this is all happened right after he attended an exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
Also, he was seen in the Mubadala World Tennis Championship last week in Abu Dhabi. Thus when he arrived in Spain, he announced the news of being covid-19 positive with his Twitter handle.
The player wrote: “So, I am going through some unpleasant moments but I trust that I will improve little by little. Thus I am now confined at home and have informed the people who had been in contact with me.”
“As a consequence of the situation, I have to have total flexibility with my calendar. I will analyze my options depending on my evolution,” he added.
Hola a todos. Quería anunciaros que en mi regreso a casa tras disputar el torneo de Abu Dhabi, he dado positivo por COVID en la prueba PCR que se me ha realizado al llegar a España, he said in spanish.
He said: “I will keep you informed of any decisions about my future tournaments.”
Additionally, the 35-year-old has achieved two titles in Barcelona. He has also been ranked no. 6 in the world. Plus, Rafael Nadal also qualified for the semi-finals at the French Open and the quarters at the Australian Open.