LSG won by 18 runs is news of the day! Read out the complete details down below with us!
LSG won by 18 runs | LSG VS MI | IPL 2022
In the exciting match for LSG VS MI, LSG has won the match by 18 runs. MI had won the toss and chose to bowl first. KL Rahul had been titled a man of the match. Mumbai indians have given the target of 181 runs with the loss of 9 wickets in 20 overs to LSG. Thus, there was a great probability that LSG will win the match for the Indian premier league. The match was played at Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai. The match started on April 16th at 02:00 PM GMT / 07:30 PM LOCAL / 07:30 PM IST.
- Date & Time: 16th April, 3:30 PM
- Stadium: Brabourne Stadium
- Location: Mumbai, India
- Live Streaming: Star Sports Network for Television and Disney + Hotstar app for live streaming.
Mumbai Indians Squad: Rohit Sharma (c), Fabian Allen, Dewald Brevis, Ishan Kishan (wk), Anmolpreet Singh, Kieron Pollard, Tim David, Jasprit Bumrah, Daniel Sams, Jaydev Unadkat, Riley Meredith, Tilak Varma, Ramandeep Singh, Arshad Khan, Aryan Juyal, Rahul Buddhi, Hrithik Shokeen, Suryakumar Yadav, Arjun Tendulkar, Sanjay Yadav, Mayank Markande, Tymal Mills, Murugan Ashwin, Basil Thampi
Lucknow Super Giants Squad: KL Rahul (c), Deepak Hooda, Marcus Stoinis, Dushmantha Chameera, Manish Pandey, Evin Lewis, Manan Vohra, Ravi Bishnoi, Ankit Rajpoot, Jason Holder, Krunal Pandya, Ayush Badoni, Kyle Mayers, Krishnappa Gowtham, Karan Sharma, Avesh Khan, Quinton de Kock (wicketkeeper), Andrew Tye, Shahbaz Nadeem, Mayank Yadav, Moshin Khan
Recent Stats (Brabourne Stadium, Mumbai)
- Stats- T20Is
- Total Matches- 8
- Matches won batting first- 2
- Matches won bowling first- 6
- Average 1st Inns scores- 157
- Average 2nd Inns scores- 147
- Highest total recorded- 209/4 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs ENGW
- Lowest total recorded- 96/10 (17.4 Ov) by ENGW vs AUSW
- Highest score chased- 199/3 (18.4 Ov) by ENGW vs INDW
- Lowest score defended- 186/5 (20 Ov) by AUSW vs INDW