Faisal Hasnain was appointed as new chief executive and its related official statements are the news of the day. Read out the complete details down below with us!
Faisal Hasnain appointed as new chief executive | Official statements
Recently, it was reported that PCB has appointed its new chief executive, Faisal Hasnain. Let us see how he takes things to their destination. We wish him a stroke of very good luck.
“Faisal is a familiar figure in [the] world [of] cricket and is highly regarded, respected, and trusted for his excellence in corporate governance, financial management, and commercial acumen. With the plans I have for the PCB, Faisal will be a perfect fit as he can utilize his vast experience and knowledge to help us achieve our commercial and financial objectives of making Pakistan cricket bigger and stronger,” Raja said. “once in a lifetime opportunity to serve Pakistan cricket.”
“I am fully committed to playing my part in delivering the PCB chairman’s vision for Pakistan cricket, fulfilling the expectations and dreams of millions of passionate Pakistan cricket fans, strengthening the relationships with our existing commercial partners, the ICC and other cricket boards, and developing new partnerships as we move forward.
“These are highly exciting times in Pakistan cricket and I look forward to working very closely with my colleagues at the PCB so that we can collectively further enhance the image, reputation, and profile of this great institution,” said Faisal.
“With Zimbabwe Cricket, he was instrumental in the refinancing of their commercial debts, arriving at the financial arrangements between ZC and the ICC, securing ZC’s funding and status within the ICC, and securing hosting rights for the ICC Cricket World Cup Qualifier 2018—Zimbabwe’s first global event in 15 years.
- Chief Financial Officer, International Cricket Council, 2002-2008 & 2010-2017
- Managing Director, Zimbabwe Cricket – 2017-2018
- Chief Executive Officer, Dubai Golf – 2010-2010
- The Chief Operating Officer, Dubai Golf – 2009-2010
- Also, Chief Operating officer, Dubai Event Management Company – 2008-2008
- Financial Controller, Citigroup/Saudi American Bank, London – 1992-2002
- Manager, Ernst & Young, Riyadh – 1989-1992
- Assistant Vice-President, Corporate Finance, Chase Manhattan, Karachi – 1986-1989
- Senior Auditor, Westbury & Company, London – 1979-1985