England Vs India | Test 5 of 5 | Test Series 2021


England and India cricket squad are two strong teams. All of their face-offs (England Vs India) in the cricket field have always added spice to the news! The Indian cricket team. leads by 2-1 against England cricket team.

Read out the complete details down below with us!

England Vs India | Match Fixture & Venue

England Vs India, test 5 of 5 is the upcoming match. It is to be played on 10th Sept 2021 at 3 pm sharp. It is scheduled in Old Trafford Cricket Ground. India leads by 2-1 and also has a winning probability of 35%. Whereas, England holds a 33% winning probability together with a 32% probability of a draw match!

England Vs India

India Squad 

  • Devdutt Padikkal
  • Manish Pandey
  • Nitish Rana
  • Prithvi Shaw
  • Ruturaj Gaikwad
  • Shikhar Dhawan
  • Suryakumar Yadav
  • Hardik Pandya
  • Krishnappa Gowtham
  • Krunal Pandya
  • Ishan Kishan
  • Sanju Samson
  • Arshdeep Singh
  • Bhuvneshwar Kumar
  • Chetan Sakariya
  • Deepak Chahar
  • Ishan Porel
  • Kuldeep Yadav
  • Navdeep Saini
  • Rahul Chahar
  • Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore
  • Sandeep Warrier
  • Simarjeet Singh
  • Varun Chakravarthy
  • Yuzvendra Chahal

England Squad

  • Joe Root (c)
  • Moeen Ali
  • James Anderson
  • Jonathan Bairstow (wk)
  • Dom Bess
  • Stuart Broad
  • Jos Buttler (wk)
  • Zak Crawley
  • Sam Curran
  • Ben Foakes
  • Dan Lawrence
  • Jack Leach
  • Dom Sibley
  • Olly Stone
  • Chris Woakes
  • Mark Wood
  • James Bracey
  • Mason Crane
  • Saqib Mahmood
  • Craig Overton
  • Matthew Parkinson
  • Ollie Robinson
  • Amar Virdi

So, are you nervous about the future matches of the Test Series of England Vs India? Let us know in the comment section below about your predictions about the match. Then, stay tuned for more news and updates.

Have a good day!

Gulfishaa Avaan
Gulfishaa Avaan
Gulfishaa is writer who delivers engaging and informative news on sports to readers of Ten Sports TV Website.



Related Stories

Leave A Reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here